Exfolatte Body Scrub Product Review

I had the pleasure of trying ExfoLatte Body Scrub and one lucky reader will have the opportunity to WIN this amazing product during Blog O RAMA 2011 September 12-22, 2011.

ExfoLatte is designed to shed dead skin cells which helps restore suppleness and improve the skins texture. It also acts as a balancing astringent because the PH is very close to that of our skin. I have read many articles recently on the benefits of caffeine when place on the skin, so I was really curious to try this product my self. The first thing I noticed when I received it in the mail was the beautiful way it was packaged. Then I opened the jar and smelled the fresh coffee grounds. In a world of perfumed EVERYTHING is was so nice to get a whiff of natural coffee. Coffee is often used to "cleanse" the nasal palate when smelling different perfumes. Here it just smelled fresh and made me want to try it right away.  So off to the bathroom  I ran clutching my prize. I always try new exfoliants on my hands first as I would never want to scratch my face by using something that was too harsh. I scooped out some of the ExfoLatte on to my clean wet hands and started rubbing it in in soft circular motions. The Hubby by now was curious what I had run off with and entered the bathroom to see what was up. He immediately smelled the coffee and wanted to know what I was up to. By now my hands looked like they were covered in mud. It was a little disconcerting as I usually use sugar scrubs and they are nearly colorless. But wow was it worth the disquiet. When I rinsed my hands they were so soft I was amazed. I showed them to the husband who wanted to try for himself. He has extremely dry hands because he washes them so much during the course of his day. So he starts rubbing this stuff all over his hands and then rinsing away the old dead skin leaving behind wonderful smooth hands.
Now we are both excited. There is a card that covers the many uses of this product but Shaune, of ExfoLatte, shares with me that many of her male customers use it before shaving. So the hubster decides that he will try that in the morning. Let me tell you his face has NEVER been so smooth and soft. I would buy this product just for that but wait there is more. You can pat it under your eyes to reduce bags, rub it on your thighs and wrap in plastic wrap to decrease varicose veins and cellulite. This stuff is amazing. I am super happy to have had the opportunity to try such a great product and even more excited to be giving it away to you my friends. ExfoLatte is creating a package worth over $75.00 just for you guys..  So in my rating of Fad or Fab I have to say FAB
******************************************************************************
I recieved no compensation for this review except the product itself.
*********************************************************************************

Comments