Product Review- Riego Gluten Free Cheese Sauces

I had the pleasure of trying The Riega Gluten Free Cheese Sauces. There are four flavors, White Cheddar, Alfredo, Yellow Cheddar, and Pepper Jack. The cheeses come in a dry packet and all you do is add water and your favorite pasta. We do not eat gluten free but Iw as attracted to these cheese because they are GMO and MSG free. I do not eat alot of processed foods but cheese is the one thing I cannot live without. The sauces are so yummy that even my picky eater liked them. Here is how easy they are to use. Mix water and the package together, now you have a cheese sauce. Done. So you want to make Mac and Cheese for the kiddos for lunch, boil the mac, drain and add the sauce you just made. You need an idea for dinner? How about Yellow Cheddar Chicken and Rice? Something more spicey? Mix the pepper jack cheese sauce with salsa and pour over your chicken breast and bake. Looking for a little more sophistication? Try the Alfredo sauce over angel hair pasta. Still not sure? How about White cheddar sauce over broccoli? The owner of Riega Foods sent me 3 packages of each flavor. I have yet to try a combination that didn't work. Plus these are dry sauce packages so you can keep them in the pantry for those days when you don't know WHAT to make. Even better than trying these wonderful sauces? I get to give them away to the winner of my  Blog O Rama Give Away. Reiga Foods has kindly donated 3 packages of  each flavor for my winner and the same to be given to a friend of the winner. How can you loose? So I have to say I vote FAB for the Gluten Free Cheese Sauces.

These Sauces can be found at Whole Foods Markets in Arizona, California and New Mexico or online at ReigaFoods.com
*********************************************************************************
I received no compensation for this review other than the product itself.
*********************************************************************************

Comments