What Part of NO Do You Not Understand?

My youngest child, was born on the 4th of July. I thought that meant he would be really patriotic, but truth be told it was God's little hint to me that he would be a trail blazer. Independent, willful, stubborn, and Wonderful. We started calling him Airborne when he was about 1 year old. The reason was he had no FEAR of anything. Climb the highest ladder? NO Problem. Slide down a banister? Lets GO! Jump off the back of the couch? As soon as I can climb it I will. He gave me no end of scares and still does.
He is also a pimp daddy from way back. He has a way with older women and females in general. When he was 4, we were parked in a parking lot while Agent Daddy ran into a store to get something real quick. A father with his two
daughters pulled into the space next to us in a convertible. Airborne Looks out the window of our car does this kinda head jerk towards the girl in the car next to us and says " Hey Baby Cakes." The father looks at me horrified. I am speechless and just throw my hands in the air and say." I have no Idea where that came from." At this point Agent daddy gets back in the car and we start to drive away. "What was that all about?" he asks.

" Your son just called that 11 year old girl Baby Cakes.  I can't believe that came out of his mouth."
" That's my BOY!" Agent Daddy replies. Full of pride. After that we started calling him "the most interesting man in the world" He has since conned women out of jewelry money and toys. Even the ladies at the Dentist always have a little something special for him.

He also answers  rhetorical questions in such a manner as I usually fall over laughing or cannot use said question any more. For example:  
ME : You better not let me catch you doing that again
Airborne: OK I won't let you catch me.

ME: I said NO!
Airborne: I say YES!

ME: When did that seem like a good idea?
AirBorne: Right before I did it.

and MY favorite?
ME: What part of No don't you understand?
Airborne: The part where I don't get my way.
**********************************************************************************
If you like my Blog PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Vote for me by clicking the brown button below.

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

  1. I wonder where he gets it from ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, you are in for it. No two ways about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little guy is only 17 months old are your scaring me! He's pretty cautious, but getting hurt dosen't seem to phase him much, so I do worry about him!!
    http://madeinusachallenge.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A boy after my own heart. I love this kid and want to adopt him for a week or two.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would loan him to you. Your kids could whip him into shape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, he's quite something! Baby Cakes - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a crack up - My son picked up a teenage girl when we were at a BBQ. He was only 6. He walked up to her and told her which power ranger he liked best and asked her if she would play baseball with him. You've got your hands full. Love Love Love reading your blog. Always makes me laugh out loud.

    Dayna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah, that's my daughter. She just turned 3 and gets in these moods where she says "don't talk Mommy!" I tell her not to tell me not to talk and says "But I must. I must!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky...well now you know you are not in this alone. Thanks for following me. Glad we found each other. Be sure to check back daily Monday through Friday. Next week I have a special surprise...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment