Wordless Wednesday- Why you never let daddy babysit


Comments

  1. LOL this is a classic picture. I'm tempted to do that now with my 5 and 7 year old.... =)

    Happy Wednesday!
    ~Carolyn
    Cookin' for my Captain

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is priceless! I almost spit my water all over my computer screen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's one way to keep the kids in check! In all seriousness, I'm trying hard not to laugh, though because I'm watching a drama show and I don't want my mom asking questions.

    Thanks for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop!
    ~Sarah the Writer

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! I am LMAO!!! That is awesome!!

    Thanks for linking up on my first-ever co-hosted hop! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that picture got a big laugh here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment