Cutcrease Eye Make up- #BBlogger



We’re seeing the “Cutcrease” slowly start to take over the Internet in the makeup scene…Dramatic looks have became much more popular with more celebrities emphasizing on their makeup and makeup artists. Kim Kardashian often uses a cutcrease technique to open her eyes and make them pop (with more neutrals and browns). Here I am showing a “dramatic” cut crease with colors not worn by your average corporate world gal.


Here is a simplified version of a green cut crease.

1.   Prime the eye from top to bottom. I use concealer as my primer.
2.   Apply a shimmery beige/white eyeshadow on underneath the browbone with a flat brush. (Here I used nylon by mac)
3.   Apply a medium matt brown transition underneath the brow bone
4.   Draw a line following your eye shape above your natural crease with a black pencil. The line does not need to be perfect, because it will get blended out in the next step.
5.   Using a small, flat, synthetic brush, blend out the fake crease. I had to keep layering more eyeliner, and blend out, to create a smoother and darker blend.
6.   I applied the green eye shadow by Lunatick Cosmetics on my lid and topped it with gold glitter by Mehron Cosmetics
7.   I outlined my eye and winged out the eyeliner for a much more dramatic effect
8.   I added a black pencil in my waterline, and lashes. I used gel eyeliner by Morphe Brushes

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Comments