Union and Fifth- Great Style and Great Philanthropy

In the winter I love a little Navy and White combo. It makes me feel like summer is around the corner. I saw this amazing Chanel Bag at Union and Fifth. Union and Fifth is a trailblazing nonprofit designer online consignment store, Union
& Fifth gives fashion a home in philanthropy by giving 100% of proceeds to charity. Charities like Little Kids Rock and the Pediatric AIDS foundation just to mention a few.

I found all of these designer labels at Union and Fifth to go with my perfect little Navy Chanel Bag. With New York Fashion Week coming up this is a great time to step up your game and help a worthy cause.
If you love the idea of helping worthy causes AND getting your FASHION on then please go like Union & Fifth Facebook Page.

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Comments