Book Review: The Story That Must Be Told True Tales of Transformation

Book Review

Title: The Story That Must Be Told True Tales of Transformation Volume 1

Edited By: Irene Watson and Victor Volkman

Summary: What will you do when life puts you to the Ultimate test? This slim volume contains 21 true stories of courage, love, endurance, and undying hope from people around the USA and UK. Follow each of our authors as they detail what it took to face impossible circumstances and powerfully transform them into forgiveness, understanding and grace.
Are you...
* haunted by a past event?
*hoping to make a brand new start?
*unhappy with how your life turned out?
*searching for the secret to full esteem?
*blocked by unfinished business you can't resolve?
*wanting to explore or renew your relationship with God?

If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, then this book is for you to start  ( or re-start) your personal journey of transformation.

Review: I read this book in one afternoon. I could not put it down. each story was more moving than the last. The people were well developed so that you really care about what happens to them and that they have transformed. Each persons story is only a few pages long so I picked up the book expecting to read a story each day. Instead, I READ THE WHOLE THING! When I wandered out of my bedroom it had grown dark and I had missed dinner. But it was worth it. I didn't necessarily like each of the characters but I liked that that had mad a change for the better. After reading this book I felt a renewed belief in the truth that we each have the chance to change our circumstances no matter how unlikely it may seem. I would recommend this book. definitely a FAB choice for reading as the seasons change.




Comments

  1. Wow, this is definitely the best endorsement of the book I can imagine. I hope your readers will consider getting it at Amazon.

    http://www.amazon.com/Story-That-Must-Told-Transformation/dp/1932690387

    thanks again!
    --Victor

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds interesting!


    Stopping by to visit and to say HI! :)
    Have a great week!
    Angie
    www.littleinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment