New Year New Resolution?

2012 Is here folks and I have the top 10 new years resolutions for the people who want to be honest.

10. I will no longer consider removing food from the box and putting it on a plate to be "cooking".

9. When the dog messes in the house I will clean it up instead of pretending not to have seen it until another person is cleaning it up.

8. I will not refer to Dark Chocolate as health food and then tell my doctor how Healthy I have been eating.

7. I will not refer to my hated neighbor as the spawn of Satan. Or at least not in front of my children.

6. I will stop referring to red wine as my vitamin drink.

5. I will not take it personally when my mother gives me her opinion on all the things I have done wrong. I will try to remember that her list of wrong doing is longer than mine.

4. I will stop trying to convince my kids that sleeping in the living room is the same as being on Vacation.

3. I will keep my who ha and my boobs covered so as not to create envy among the other old lady moms.

2. I will start trying to lose those last 15 pounds and stop worrying about losing the first 20.

1. I will not Kill my kids. This will be the hardest but I am not a fan of prison so I think all my hard work will be worth it.

Happy New Year to all my Awesome readers. Remember You can laugh or you can cry its your choice.


Comments

  1. I will stop calling it a "vitamin drink" as long as I can still drink it, lol! Great list! This definitely had me laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny!!! I'm with you - - especially #6 - #8!!! I don't generally make resolutions, but I will definitely be trying those 3 out - lol
    Happy New Years!!!
    Carla from VB
    Mrs. NoNo Knows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Thanks for the laughs today! http://mamawolfe-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Maunt and I were cracking up! Our favorite, of course, is that last 15 lbs. Screw the rest!

    LMAO!
    Kisses and kicks!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. That made it much easier to laugh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the last 15 pounds! What a great list. Thanks for the smiles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! And to be clear I will strop calling it a vitamin drink but I will keep drinking it. just not before noon anymore.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Like Your Resolutions . One Resolution I Wish I Could Do is Stop Eating Chocolate . I Love Chocolate ( Divinity Is My Downfall ) . Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visiting from VoiceBoks. I love your post, especially #2. I'm on a quest to lose those last 10 pounds I gained in the past 2 months!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hilarious! And sadly, right on. :) Congrats on being featured this month.

    Ali from VB

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is perfect!!! You have completely ruined my resolution of taking an exemption from making resolutions!! I want yours!!! Way too funny!! Really great piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very funny :) Congratulations on being a featured member of VB.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very funny! If I were honest, I should make almost all of these resolutions!! :^D Thanks for the laugh & congrats on being a Featured Member of voiceBoks!
    Happy New Year!
    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL! I love this list. I think I'll adopt it. I stopped by to congratulate you and got an unexpected treat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on vB featured member status! heehee great post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are funny Michelle! I like that you ignore the dog poop. That should be a resolution, not one to change;) Happy New Year, and love the new look on the site!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, love, love your remark about losing the last 15 pounds. That's hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ha ha.. I had a nice laugh! #4 and #8 - just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome and very funny list. I love that you refer to wine as your vitamin drink. :)
    ~Rosann

    ReplyDelete
  20. But red wine IS a vitamin drink! My kids love sleeping in the living room. :) Or anywhere besides their own beds, really. But, I've never tried the "vacation" line on them before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment