The Rainbow Machine

The other day I am lying in my bed watching TV. It is early evening,everyone is winding down and the house is relatively quiet. That means no one is screaming, punching, or throwing anything at the moment. It is a good time.All is well in my world. Airborne comes into my room and lays down on the bed and begins watching TV with me. He does that occasionally. More wonderfulness that someone wants to hang with me not just needs me to mediate world war 3. He has been in my room about 15 minutes and all of the sudden I begin hearing these farts. Not one fart. No like five in a row. I say "Airborne." he says nothing but farts about five more times. I say "Excuse yourself."
He says " Mom, its just my rainbow machine." I nod and say " Your rainbow machine?" "Yes" he says "I am making rainbows for you." We both laugh. He continues to toot. I continue to laugh and at some point bed time rolls around and he leaves. Agent Daddy comes to bed and I am telling him about Airbornes rainbow machine. He laughs too. So now we are booth laughing about the rainbow machine. Over the next few days everyone gets in on the act. Everyone has a rainbow machine and they all want to bring it to mommy and show her how well it works. Ah the joy of Boys!

Comments

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! My 15 year old son has promised to make me rainbows now that I have shared this with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, its pleasant post on the topic of media print, we all know media is a great source of facts.


    Here is my weblog :: ロレックスコピー

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment