He Is Watching Me...

From the moment I wake up in the morning I can feel his eyes on me. No matter what I do or where I go he is there....watching. He never says a word but I know what he wants and when he wants it. If I do not comply...things happen. I am not sure when I first realized how much of my life was now being controlled by him. At first I just thought it was love. But now I realize he is controlling me...with his mind. The dog has become my dictator. He tells me when we are going for "our" walk. When I will take him with me, which is almost always. When it is time for bed and time to get up in the morning. I love this silly dog that I am watching for my Aunt...But really I know he is watching me as I type and he doesn't approve. I should not be on the internet when he wants to play or go for a walk. How he puts up with my lack of consideration I will never know. Oops gotta go the dog need to go out. See he never says a word but I know.

Comments