The Army Goes to the Orange County Fair

Real Army of Moms ( Me)  went to the Orange County Fair Friday. I found something very interesting. The young Army men in this picture had no idea who "Rosie the Riveter" was. As you know that is the soul of this blog. I was so surprised that they didn't know such a famous icon. But they very kindly agreed to pose with me for the picture.
Then I came upon these ladies. When I asked them if they knew Rosie they said "Of course" They very kindly assumed the pose too. My goal is to get some love for Rosie. She has been my idol for many years. So if you are brave enough to send me a picture of you showing the love to Rosie like these people, I will post the pictures. I wouldn't ask you to do ANYTHING I wouldn't do. If you can get your Rosie LOVE  picture with uniformed Military EVEN better. Where do you mail your pictures? thearmyofmoms@aol.com

Thank you in advance for showing Rosie some LOVE.

Comments

  1. I just ADORE that you are doing the Rosie pose! Cups Up my Darling! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to do a Rosie pose with my son next time he's dressed up in his uniform! That will be so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Following you from a blog hop!:0)
    Hope you visit me and return the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christina, I would LOVE for you to do that when your Son comes home! Besides the ARMY wouldn't be the same without you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trying to catch my daughter for 2 seconds for a pose! My grandmother worked in a bomb factory during WWII. I wrote papers about it in college - such an important part of our heritage as American women - thanks for keeping Rosie going!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will do it! He should be back in the next couple of weeks to move his wife to North Carolina. I'll make him pose with me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hotairballoon momma, is your grandmother still alive? WOuld she do the Rosie Pose? I would totally LOVE that. Those women blazed a trail that the rest of us will be forever indebted to them for.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment