The Hope Toilet

This story is based on true events. None of the names have been changed and I will probably be sued like the guy from facebook but what the heck I had to tell you anyway.


After some prompting by Sharon Ruggieri on Facebook, I have decided to build a mom friendly toilet. I have all boys and anyone who lives with truck drivers, I mean boys, knows that they are messy in the bathroom. I have asked other women when my boys would start flushing the toilet without me yelling like a fish wife. These other women, who I thought were my friends, laugh hysterically every time I ask. They tell me there is no Hope. It will never happen. So I have decided to create the HOPE toilet. This is a self flushing, self cleaning ( inside and out) toilet that has an alarm the goes off when a "deposit" has been made to notify the rest of the household that that room is no longer safe for occupancy. This toilet will also say "It's time to wash your hands." every time it flushes. This will be said before the siren goes off when applicable.


How much is a clean flushed toilet worth? What if I told you it would cost about 10 cents a day? I figure that it will last for at least 30 years. I am going to sell said toilet for $1,000.  Sharon has 5 boys and a husband, I figure she will be my first customer. Step up folks these won't last long...

Comments

  1. Very nice! Especially because I have a plumber coming by this afternoon to fix a clogged toilet. I'm really wondering if my daughter dropped something inside it!
    Tracy
    Www.mama-press.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be your second customer - 3 boys and a husband...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! No you didn't! I am so laughing my butt off! This is what happens when we spend to much time bantering back and forth on on twitter and facebook!

    Get that damn toilet done willya? I could use a little hope around here :)

    Lot's O' love
    Sharon
    http://sharon-moms-madhouse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon - You know I this one is just for you! I should add that the toilet can flush a large pillow without clogging. That should make your day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment