Wordless Wednesday

Mothers Beach in Beautiful Seal Beach CA. We had an awesome day!

Comments

  1. We love to go to the beach!
    Stopping by from vB to follow and say hello : )
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, let's go there! I just want my butt to be plopped right there in the sand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live so far away from the beach (3 states away)! The times I have visited the beach I found it to be such a relaxing experience.

    Visiting from voiceBoks
    Thanks, Becky Jane
    http://riseaboveyourlimits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christina- I have a place in the cabana for you!
    Becky Jane- like anything I sometimes take the beach for granted but that day I really soaked in how lucky I am to live 20 miles from the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing! Uhhhh, 20 miles from the beach? I'm SO jealous! I would totally move to CA in a heartbeat. My hubby likes where we live though, and we have lots of family around so that's definitely a plus.

    I'm seeing a trend here...my WW is about the beach. Christina's, too. I'm thinking there's some much-needed beach time in our futures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandi CA is a hard state to live in. We want to move away as soon as we retire. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah the beach! haven't been to the beach in a looong time! still feeling lucky though as we have a pool nearby.

    Janie
    Hoo Goes Where

    ReplyDelete
  8. My kids are at beach camp all summer ... and they are loving it!!
    Thanks for stopping by my site earlier. And I'd love to chat with you and adding some extra 'pretty' to your blog. You can message me at any of the places we stalk each other!
    Hugs!
    Ro :)
    http://www.MommyMindSpa.com
    http://www.MommyBlogDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're going there next week before the kiddos go back to school- now you've got me really looking forward to it!
    ~SortaSuperMom
    http://confessionsfromboystown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How about if we all move to a beach in Florida?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes lets all move to the beach in FL. Naples ANYONE?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment