Wordless Wednesday

Summertime and Lola's ( grandmas) pool. Nothing goes together better!

Comments

  1. That water looks so refreshing...I wish I could jump in through the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with you! Don't hate me but we have summer here all year round and a great pool at our condo!!

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of when I was a kid, and I lived like a fish all day in the swimming pool...loved it, and had green hair to boot!
    Cheers from vB!
    Courtney
    http://www.mommyladyclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that! I wish we, or for that matter my parents, had our own pool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me want to go jump in it!! Awesome pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pic and water looks so refreshing and tempting..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like kids are having fun in the water:)
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Barbara
    Español para Niños (Spanish for Kids)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment