Wordless Wednesday

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean you aren't right.

Comments

  1. That is so freaking funny! Wonder what ship they're waiting for

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! No way would my dad be that goofy with our cats!

    Stopping by on the Wordless Wednesday Hop from voiceBoks!

    ~Sarah the Writer
    http://introvertedwriter.blogspot.com
    http://www.twitter.com/introvertwriter

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! That is hysterical!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this picture on the internet. I do not know these people but I can tell that the cat is FAR from pleased with the whole shabang. I saw it and could not resist sharing such a funny picture with all my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Interesting, Love it! Nice site, I will be sure to come back to visit! Check out JULY 2011 BLOG HOP over at www.reasonablyless we would love for you to link up!

    Rachel
    www.reasonablyless.com
    “Mommy freebies, coupons and Advice on using coupons”

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! This really cracked me up!! So true, so true. Stopped by from the "Lucky Wednesday" hop, I'm a new follower, can't wait to read on more! Stop by if you get a chance...
    www.cookinformycaptain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol-- too funny

    www.prototypemama.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very, very true, lol. And thanks for the heads up- I'm following THIS blog now, lol.
    ~SortaSuperMom
    http://confessionsfromboystown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment