A Beautiful Son...


Last Sunday, I was unfortunate to have to say goodbye to one of my closest friends ever.  Carlos Montejo, who died suddenly last week of a stroke.  His friends, or shall I say us, his family in the small surf community of Newport Beach CA were devastated.

We sent him off with a bang...  A beautiful memorial.  True surf style.

Carlos was a hero to many and an inspiration to all who that he had touched.

Please take a minute to watch a beautiful tribute video that friends put together in Carlito's Memory.


I love you LBL... You will forever be in my heart... Rest peacefully old friend.

Adam G

Comments

  1. Wow Adam, how tragic. I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. The video was magic and I'm crying for all of you.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon,

    Thanks =) Tragic and very sudden.... As sad as it is, I had to do something for my pal. and share this magical experience with "The Army".

    I know that this is supposed to my Wacky Wednesday, however, the next one will be well worth the wait...

    Lots O' Love

    Adam G

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sit here in Florida in complete shock. Carlos was on my mind all day and I did a facebook search for him to find that he had passed to recently. I worked with Carlos at Tropical Surf Shop in Coconut Grove for a couple of years and he taught me (with all of the patience in the world) to surf and build a skateboard. I am so saddened by this event. I thought he was going to be around forever mesmerizing other unsuspecting young women with his salt water eyes. I am send all of you my condolences and love. I am sorry :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment