I Am A Shoe Whore Product review- Draven

I have another confession...I am a shoe whore...Uh I mean hoarder. Yea that's it I am a shoe HOARDER. I LOVE shoes. I had 132 pairs when I married Agent Daddy and I really just cannot seem to help myself when it comes to buying shoes. But I love cool quirky shoes the BEST of ALL so when Draven sent me THREE pairs of shoes to review for them, can I tell you, I was in HEAVEN... SHOES! Daven has some of the coolest, quirkiest, shoes both flats AND heels out there. AND they are not freeking $300 either. NO they have cool shoes that are affordable! So I was basically walking around last week in a happy daze wearing all of my new shoes and thinking how can I possibly explain how AWESOME these shoes are.

I arrived in Southern California in the height of the Surf Punk Style movement. Cool tennies were THE statement. Not your grannies white keds but stuff that said HEY take a look. Draven sent me a pair of LIZ LOW tennies. I looked at the price and it blew my mind! $24.99. I pay more than that for my KIDS shoes. Then I slipped them on and I was back in college in the OC. I think back then I had a pair in every color they used to sell. I was hopping along like the last 20 years hadn't happened and I was young and free and cool....uh not that I am not all those things now...But I am a MOM and sometimes I forget how fun I used to be. So now I was on a mission to try out all my new shoes. Each and every pair is quality workmanship and just a little different than what you see "everyone" else wearing. One of the keys to  Surfer Punk was being different and standing out. Not caring what everyone else was doing or wearing. Personal Style that was the hallmark.

So next I tried out the Misfits Ghoul Flat. For those of you who don't know who the Misfits are...Where the Hell have you BEEN? The Misfits had the whole skull/ skeleton thing going on 20 years ago. All you wanna-be's are just now catching on. But back in the day they were the cool Ghoul Punk Band that we all dug. And for only $16.99 you too can look like you were in the know back in the DAY. Totally cute and comfy I love these little slip on's. They are cute with a jean mini or with a pair of jean pants. Capri's? Probably rockin' I just didn't try that yet. Its only been a WEEK folks. I don't do 15 costume changes a day like CHER. So you just gotta trust me on this these are the goto slip on's. They are cute, sassy, and comfy. You can be the cool mom in the car pool. If you have teen age daughters, buy TWO. Other wise you will never see them cause they will totally jack them. I swear.

So last but totally not least. I got the ROCKING Wild Bow pumps. Va Va Va VOOM! Agent Daddy REALLY liked these on me. NUFF said. *wink*. I put these on and instantly I felt like I was some kind of torch singer ala Michelle Pfiffer in the Fabulous Baker Boys. I was ready to slink around the house and sing Take All of Me . It was AWESOME. Sometimes we get our selves in a mommy rut. This will knock you back into Knock Out land. If Daddy's engine isn't running when you put these shoes on Daddy's engine is BROKE. And get this $39.99. You can still afford to go out to dinner AFTER you buy these. They maybe should come with a warning label cause they are THAT  hot.

In my Fad or FAB rating system all three deserve SUPER FAB. Now that I have these I am MAMA- LICIOUS.

Now THREE of you can each win a pair of shoes of your choice By entering below.

Comments

  1. HI,

    I’m visiting from the “Time Out Tuesday” blog hop. Your blog is awesome! I’m your newest follower. I’d love for you to return the favor! Thanks!!

    Totally Reinventing Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd get the locked heart pump!!

    sam babcock
    babcock121309@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeeeeeee those Misfits flats. I'm a huge fan especially of early Misfits (with Danzig).
    Trisha
    Mommatblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following from the Time Out Tuesday Blog Hop! Hope you'll visit http://www.stacyssavings.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by the Time out Tuesday. You have a great site! Keep up the great work. I am your newest GFC follower. Thanks, www.indianacouponsavings.com

    p.s. you have a really cool site!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment