I am infatuated with @BravoAndy

I know, I know, I am a married woman and I should not be infatuated with any one other than my husband but Andy Cohen is SOOO adorable. And he brings me my favorite brain candy every week. Shows like the Real Housewives of wherever, Flipping Out, Millionaire Matchmaker, The Fashion Show, Rachel Zoe, Most eligible Dallas, and Watch What Happens Live. Just to name a few.Truly I watch more programming from Bravo TV than any other Station. Watch What Happens Live is probably the best of all the programing because we fans get to call in and ask our favorite or most hated stars whatever we want. We get to watch them misbehave LIVE and if that wasn't cool enough we now have a drinking game to go with it all. Thanks to Andy I have "discovered" Ginger Ale and Makers Mark.

I discovered Bravo TV when Queer Eye for the Straight Guy was first on. Awesome unique programming that was just plain FUN to watch. Then it was the Real Housewives of Orange County.  I live in Orange County so of course this caught my eye. Then Real Housewives of New York and Atlanta were added to the mix. I have to admit that I did not watch the first season of either one of them. Then I got sick and there was a Real Housewives of Atlanta Marathon on to get us all caught up for Season 2. I sat and watched ALL of Season 1 in one sitting. I was HOOKED. I went back and caught  New York's Season 1 . I was officially addicted to all three shows by then. I realized that the real genius of Andy Cohen is finding Characters. Most of the Real Eye guys have gone on to make names for themselves. Bethenny Frankel is ABSOLUTELY the character of New York wives and it is clear that she is funny and interesting enough to carry her own show. Who knew that being inappropriate could get you your own show. Can I have a show? If you read my blog you will see how truely inappropriate I can be. PLEASE.
Jeff Lewis is lovable and horrible all at the same time. I will never understand why Jenny keeps getting on the bus to Crazy Town with him. But If I was going to hire someone  to remodel my house, Jeff 's would be the first number I would call. Talent like his doesn't happen every day, and I guess a little Crazy Town is worth it to get those kind of results.
What is also riveting is watching people get caught by their own back stabbing words when all of their cast mates have finally seen the aired episodes. Every Year I think that the "Ladies" ( I use that term loosely, as loosely as their morals)will stop putting on camera their nasty little digs so they won't get called on them in the reunion show and every year I am shocked to see that they learned NOTHING from the previous year and, are in fact, now even worse versions of their previous years' selves. Jill Zarin is a perfect example of that as well as Teresa from New Jersey, Ryan from Flipping Out,  and Cedric from Beverly Hills.  These were the kind of stories that hook us and make us come back for more every season.

I have such a fondness for ALL the Housewives that I have actually given them a special nick name. The Ho Ho's of the Chi Chi Paw. I figure it covers all cities and makes it easier for me to lump them all together.  I love 'em but they are BAD! And the Atlanta Ho Ho's are the worst! I LOVE NeNe and Kim calling each other out over Big Daddy and being Strippers. I dig that Kim can't sing to save her life and yet she ended up with a hit on iTunes. Yet another example of Andy's Power. Ok, maybe not the WORST, Tamara and Gretchen from Orange County are in the running too for that title. But Kim and NeNe fighting is some of the BEST TV there is.

And This whole long love letter to Andy Cohen is for what you ask? It is in hopes that Andy will notice me and that my adoration will in some small way be returned in the form of a comment on this blog or an inviation to skype on Watch What Happens Live. Maybe a signed Mazel T Shirt or a shout out to the Real Army of Moms. Now you all know how far I will go just to get his attention. But there it is, I adore @BravoAndy, a true programming genius and the author of most all of my guilty pleasures. Thanks Andy!


CALL ME?!

Comments

  1. Well, I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow, as I have clearly been missing out! Woo-hoo...best day ever and I gt to keep my pjs on !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooove andy!!! my nights would be dull with out his reality tv magic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment