Product Review: Bully Bling

I found a new product and it just happened to pop up in my backyard.  No... and it's not that. What I mean is... the dealer just happens to live in my neighborhood. Doh!  This is not quite starting out as I planned.  Sounds sorta drug related doesn't it?

Well it is!    Caffiene. I love it! Gotta have it! It makes me feel good!  Due to my profession and lifestyle, it is something that I use everyday regardless just to keep the pace... So... Call me an addict 

The guys at Bully Bling Energy Drink were kind enough to let us sample a few in order to enable me to give a true honest review of their products.


Flavor:  7 out of 10     I'm the diet drinking guy and I can safely say that the Bully Bling Diet taste is OK.  However, that's not a bad thing at all . I am very particular about the flavor of an energy drink.  In most instances energy drinks taste like shit compared to my drink of choice, Lemonade and Orange Rockstars. I can't drink diet Monster, Amp or Red Bull etc... They taste like complete ass. 

Effect:  6 out of 10    I don't start drinking energy drinks until after twelve. I typically drink 5 cups of joe before noon. So...  when I am ready for an energy drink, I really need one, just to offset the first caffeine crash. 


I drank one and It seemed to work. I didn't feel jittery, however sometimes the semi-jittery is what I'm looking for. The can was empty after a couple of good swigs and the thirst was still not quenched. Something about a twelve or sixteen ounce can works better if you are hot and thirsty. Therefore I popped another back to back and I was about where I wanted to be. 

The other day I decided to  substitute my first cup of coffee with a Bully Bling. It did lift the eyelids a bit. Needed a cup of coffee in about an hour or so.


Crash Factor: 9 out of 10  There really wasn't a noticeable one... Good sign!

Ohhh I almost forgot to mention a few important factor to Bully Bling's claims.  No Phenylalanine! 100% USA made and for all you Moms out there...


I'd say these guys may be on to something. The energy drink market is a tough one.  It's very hard to compete with the established players unless you have an edge... Which I believe they do.

There ya have it. As always straight up, no fluff...

I was not paid for this review.  All reviews are our true opinions, good or bad, based solely on our personal experiences with products that are provided.

Comments

  1. I have NEVER tried an energy drink, I spit out a sip of Red Bull I tried. What was the flavor like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon.... Come on down!

    For me, most energy drinks that I find including RedBull have a very Vitamin-y taste. Bully Bling is more Tangy without that particular characteristic.

    However... Like I noted in the review, the taste of Rockstar Orange and Lemonade with electrolytes cannot be beat. Grab a can of both RS and BB and compare the differences.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment