Word Game.... Fluster

I am so flustered with Blogger right now I could literally puke.  I spent hours putting together something meaningful for this morning and Blogger mysteriously ate my article.  Either I am a complete idiot or there is a flaw in their auto-save function.

In any event it's 6:00 am as I sit here  trying to figure out the unexplainable.

In the meantime.... Let's play a game.  I am thinking of a word. It has four letters, starts with F and ends with K. What could it possibly be?

On a serious note...  Today I wanted to pay a special tribute to a Champion. Not in the manner that I had planned. But... as my Mom always told me, "That's how the cookie crumbles".

For those of you who follow the news, Indy Driver Dan Wheldon was killed in a horrific racing incident on Sunday morning in Las Vegas.  He leaves his wife and two young children and millions of racing fans worldwide.



Our hearts go out to his wife and kids and all who were effected by this tragedy.  RIP Dan Wheldon








Comments

Post a Comment