I Had to STOP Using my Powers for EVIL

I often complain to others about how my 12 year old, the Tech Monkey, is smarter than me when it comes to all things digital. If my iPhone doesn't work I give it to him and magically he fixes the problem. Of course he then wants to explain why it was not working and what he did to fix it. He has yet to grasp that I am completely uninterested in why the stupid thing wasn't working. I just am glad that it is fixed and that fixing it did not involve a phone call to India where I would be made to feel like an idiot by someone who I could barely understand in the first place.

My complete lack of interest in how things work was fostered by my father. I really believe that he was determined that I would not be one of "those" women who could do nothing for themselves. So from the time I could read, my daddy had me under the hood of the car reading the Chiltons manual and holding tools for him. I was never allowed to do it myself. It was my job to "watch and learn." Unfortunately for my dad, I grew up to be a buxom blonde and very quickly discovered that it was easier to convince some smitten boyfriend to do it for me rather than doing it myself. One poor boy probably still has the scar on his leg where I accidentally dropped the jack after he finished doing my brakes. Need heavy furniture moved? No problem. Where is my mini skirt? Auto on the fritz? I need a tight pair of jeans,  a tank top, and a push up bra. Not that I am stupid... I am just lazy and uninterested in saying I am woman hear me roar. And, as soon as I discovered the power of a nice rack, I began to use it to my advantage.
 
Perversly, Agent Daddy never let me use my powers for evil. He was not glamered by the power of the boobs. Don't misunderstand me, he liked the whole package but he was morally strong and would not let me lead him around by the nose..or the lower parts. Which is why I fell in love with him. His powers were strong. When he asked my Father for my hand in marriage my Father took him aside and tried to explain to him what this would really mean for Agent Daddy.  My Father led Agent Daddy outside and holding one hand parallel to the ground at his eye level he said "Right now this is your bank account." Then with his other hand parallel with the ground at waist level the said "And this is my bank account. If you marry my daughter," he switched the level of the first hand from eye level to waist level "Your bank account will be here and my account" he raised the second hand from his waist up to his eyes "will go back up to here." Agent Daddy must not have believed him 'cause he married me anyway. He still won't let me use my powers for evil but he doesn't complain when the guy at the dealership gives me a discount on the oil change. I have, however, used my fine accounting skills to make Agent Daddy's wealth grow. Just to spite my Dad.



Comments

  1. Nope...you're still evil, whether agent daddy like your boobs or not. As for how things work, I don't give a fly rats butt either. But I ain't fixing your car AND tossing in a pair of new jeans.

    Ha ha...
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn and here I thought I had changed my evil ways...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too had a father who wanted all three of his daughters to know there way around a car and everything else. I'm better at fixing things than my husband is but so is anybody so that's not saying much. I'm glad you use your evil ways for good now!! And I'm glad you proved your father wrong!! Thanks for a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I love it! There is just nothing wrong with using our boobs to our advantage =). However, I also married a man who was not to be fooled. "Need the oil changed honey!" I say. He says, "Do it yourself". LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment