Got Junk? I do...


It's the day after Christmas and I was just reminded that it was not Sunday today.  
Thanks Michelle!  

Sometimes when I am preoccupied I loose track of days, not hours.
Thanks Granny!  

Anyways... It's Monday and the chore that I long to achieve is way overdue.  2012 is literally days away and the junk that has been accumulating needs to go.  

My wife and I argue all the time in regards to what is actually junk.  Keep in mind, that I am a guy who over the years has managed to collect allot of what my wife consider junk.  You know the old saying..."One man trash is another mans treasure"  So true.  I have found the coolest things at swapmeets, garage and estate sales.


Now when Junk becomes trash, that is a different story.  When the pile no longer needs pillaging through by me, or has become somewhat weather beaten, it becomes trash.  However, not necessarily trash, if that makes sense...

From lamps to lawnmowers, from furniture to games, clothes and toys etc... It's all in my pile.  Most of it is usable, but some maybe not.

That's where Katy Junk Removal comes in, To them any task is a simple one. It’s not junk to them!  They donate and recycle as much as they can. The proof is in the pudding. They have prevented 1.5 billion pounds of junk from hitting the landfills. 

I say great job! Two thumbs up and a big Mom approval!

Until next time

Adam G









Comments

  1. Hello! I'm following you from VoiceBoks! I'm following you through Facebook, Google+, GFC, and Networked Blogs.

    I hope you have a wonderful week!

    Much Love,
    Courtney
    www.peaceloverecipes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with this blog my dad is the same way he collects any and everything he can find. And my mother always says its junk, and tries to keep everything which is not good. Katy Junk removal needs to hurry and come to my house and they can rack up on all the junk that is in my basement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Junk removal is so great and easy. I'm from Texas and we like to use The Woodlands Junk Removal. I'm sure they are just like the one you use. They come to your house pick it up and get rid of it for you. It's so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ATTN: Junk luvin women... I was just thinking.

    Men collect junk. Fact! All women want mens junk... junked. Fact!

    Women collect allot of crap. Fact! Most men can care less... Fact!

    The question is why?

    Adam G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Renting or in a dumpster to dump as many trips about the same price, you can sit back and relax as a team comes in and takes care of you for the Junk Removal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to be suggested this website by way of my cousin.
    I'm not positive whether this publish is written via him as no one else recognize such special approximately my difficulty. You are incredible! Thanks!
    Here is my homepage - Rubbish Removal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment