Got Resolution?


Since the New Year is a few days away, I'll throw up a quick thought about what I plan on changing in 2012.






1. Quit Smoking... Well try at least.  I've only had limited success in that department.  Believe it or not, the only thing that has ever truly worked in the past, was an e-cig.  That was way before anyone even had a clue as to what they were.

Michelle and I were bringing them in to the country years ago before they were cool.  Anyways, I've been watching all the new videos of all the new models, and the technology seems to have advanced quite a bit.  The time has come.

2. Lose 20 pounds... Considering my surfing has suffered over the years, due to the fact that I've been stuck with Granny 24/7 for the last few years, I managed to put on a few pounds.  Not much, but just enough to bum me out.  Next week a treadmill will grace the cave.

3. Start surfing way more...  That should be #1,  but as long as it's in my list, I will make it a priority.  

So... in a nutshell, there's my resolutions for 2012.


Audience participation time... Got Resolution?

Tell us what's on your list.

Much love and respect... Seeya in 2012!

Adam G




Comments

  1. Ok Adam, If we are gonna air our dirty landry...I mean resolutions I want to drop some poundage too. Any of our readers have suggestions of what has worked for them? I am thinking I will get the Body Media arm band that will tell me what I am actually burning calorie wise when I work out. Also more Veg less fried. I have to think of my cholesterol folks.
    Mamalicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, new tribemate visiting! Just to add my 2 cents worth ... losing sum serious wt in on my list as well. Have put on a bit this yr & its worse for me since I am supposed to be helping people lose wt( Dieteitian) so talk abt pressure.The arm band sounds like a good bet ;) so ALL the best with that!Like yr blog header and title.. very catchy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love P90X. As surfers you should not have any problems doing this routine. I am not related in any way, shape or form to this program - just a regular user. You will see changes in just a couple of weeks. Stick with it - it is 1 hour a day, but so much more effective than the running and elliptical combo I was doing. No big equipment necessary: CDs, bands, a couple of sets of free weights (if you prefer them to bands, which I do) and a chin up bar. Serious results! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suni, Good we can all work together on this. Let us know what it is working for you. You can post on our Facebook page or just comment occasionally. And WELCOME!

    MariaS, Sharon form Moms Mad house does the P90X and she swears by it too. I will have to look into it. HMMM

    Mamalicious

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment