Guest Post

GIFTS FOR MY SISTER
Written by Fermin Washington
I checked into internet providers by zip code and found a good deal on reliable and quick internet connection. Now, I can start Christmas shopping for my friends and family. My sister has already sent me a wish list. She made sure to call me and tell me that the list was not for me to buy her, but to help our mother get things that she actually wanted for Christmas. My sister is notorious about being a gift brat. She often complains and returns gifts that people give her if they are not specifically what she wanted. I personally think that you should appreciate any gift. I have told my parents several times that we should simply not get her anything for her birthday or Christmas if she just complains and is ugly about it. But of course, my parents end up getting her things anyway. I have to say, I am a little bitter about being put up to the task of getting her Christmas gifts together, just because I don’t think that Christmas is about gifts. It should be about family time and being appreciative for your family and friends. Maybe my sister will grow up one of these days!

Comments

  1. You're right on the family thing. Why don't you smoke a big turkey on the grill, and ship it to her?!(hee hee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I hear a Box-o-Rocks or coal in the ol' stocking? It's very economical and, I can guarantee you will be the life of the party this year...

    Hope that helps... =)

    Adam G

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment