Little Black Dress....Apron!?


I’m taking a different approach to this week’s blog and decided to do a product review on a great little gift for every fabulous mother, daughter or friend.  It’s called the Little Black Dress Arpon, it is a darling little black apron made from 100% cotton.  It has faux pearls on the collar, lace detailing under the bust and at the hem, and remember black NEVER goes out of style! Also, embroidered center front it says, “Little Black Apron”, I can say that after seeing it in person it is darling and worth the purchase!

            Why do I think this is a great gift?  I have a friend who loves to bake and as you can imagine, she goes on a long search to find cute aprons to bake in.  Why can’t you look cute while baking!?  Why not stay fabulous in the kitchen as well!?  And at the price of only $19.99 at Bed, Bath, And Beyond (in-store and online) it makes an affordable gift for the baking fashionista in your home or circle of friends!  I hope'd you enjoy my product review, and get excited because next week I go over New Years Eve party fashion tips!  And remember mom's stay fabulous!

Comments