Did You See That...!!!!

            So as we enter the new year, we await all the new television series that are going to be debuting end of January or beginning of February.  Some of them already have!  Well, since all of you are such stylish moms, I wanted to drop some of my favorite TV series, which involve my favorite topic!  You guessed it, fashion!  Whether you want to learn more about the industry, or just see some amazing dresses follow my lead, and I’ll get you on the road to fabulous fashion tv!


Some fashionable tear jerkers:


Unleashed by Garo (Sundance Channel)

Bio:  “Rebelling against the dictates of fashion, designer Garo Sparo and his staff give their clients the freedom to make their own fashion declaration. Part-time psychiatrist and full-time dream weaver, Garo deems the process "Design Therapy."

Garo, who has designed garments for a range of clientele from celebrities such as Madonna, Lady Miss Kier and Daphne Guinness, to every day divas, insists on blind-folded fittings and full creative control, helping his clients battle their inhibitions and unleash their true selves.”

Why I love it:  Ranging from stories of breast cancer survivors, to battling addictions, to celebrating a birthday, Gara Sparo is one amazing designer.  Using his amazing corsetry focused designing skills and a touch of therapy these series is a great show to watch and be inspired.


All On The Line with Joe Zee (Sundance)

Bio: Returning slightly altered, this season Zee will enlist the help of some of his industry friends including American fashion designer, Rachel Roy, socialite and fashion trendsetter, Olivia Palermo, rock musician Adam Lambert, Mark Badgley and James Mischka of Badgley Mischka and model and actress Veronica Webb, to help judge the designer’s ability. Each label will be put to the challenge when Zee asks the team to design quickly and outside of their comfort zones for one of these celebrities, who may or may not be typical of the label’s core clientele.

Why I love it:  This show keeps you on the edge of your seat, and seeing such amazing Fashion advice with Joe Zee creative director of Elle Magazine.  It inspires you, makes you happy, makes you said, more substance than just your every day run of the mill fashion show.

Some returning favorites I’m sure you’re all familiar with:

Project Runway All Stars Edition (Lifestyle) – Check out your favorites duke it out to see who is in, and who is out!

The Zoe Project- She’s a staple TV series in my house.  I own all the past seasons!

And one I’m on the fence about…

It’s a Brad Brad World:  I’m still not sure how I feel about this show, Rachel Zoe’s former assistant comes off some what narcissistic, make it hard to identify and empathize with him.  Why don’t you check it out, leave some comments and tell me what you think!

I hope you enjoy my suggestions mommys, remember, stay fabulous!!!

Comments