The Power of Boob's

I remember the first time I realized that my boob's had special power. I was twelve and had a pair of C cup size breasts. My family with our 20 pieces of luggage had just landed in Malaysia and was trying to secure a taxi to take us to the hotel. As a group we where having no luck what so ever. So my mom grabbed one suitcase and my hand and moved me about 20 feet away from all of them and told me to hail a taxi. I waved my hand in the air at the first taxi to drive up and he stopped, got out of the taxi and grabbed my suitcase and started loading it in the back. While he was occupied my father walked up with the family and the rest of the luggage in tow and the now unhappy taxi driver wrangled another taxi to follow us with our luggage.

I am now 44 and for over 30 years I have used the magic of my boobs to get men to carry heavy objects, open doors, buy drinks, and volunteer to help me move. I have never felt guilty about this. Figuring that God gives us each special talents and that it would be sinful to not use them. Then I had boys. As my oldest enter puberty I begin to feel as if I should warn him of the power of the boob. That I should explain that if you look directly at them they can mesmerize you and make you do things you would normally not volunteer for. Should I explain that the girl is really only interested in having you carry the heavy box to her car. And that by doing so she will not fall in love with you? That the feeling that you have is only an illusion created by the  power of the boob?

But then I am afraid that if I tell him these things that it may be breaking an unspoken code of the boob. And that by breaking the code I shall be cursed with saggy boobs that have lost their power. And I wonder if I am willing to give up that power knowing that my son may not even listen to my advice. I could lose my power and he STILL might look at them on some girl and be mesmerized. SO Now I would be powerless and so would he. And what good would that really do? And If I can no longer wield my power then I might have to start carrying heavy objects. That would not be good at ALL.

So in the end I think that I shall retain my power and hope that his father warns him of the dangers of looking straight into the mesmerizing power of the boob. Really it should be his job anyway.

Comments

  1. Oh...my....GAWD! I can't even describe how hard I'm laughing!

    No Michelle!!!! Never share the power of the boobs!!!! We must retain our power. Even those of us built like 7th grade boys :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment