Is it ME? Or is it the Internet? COMPUTER HELP TODAY Review

How many times have you wondered if the internet was slow or if it was your computer that was making it slow? If you are like me, you probably have an internet virus protection and malware protection but are always unsure if your computer is really running at optimum speed.

Well there is a solution. Computer Help Today. Computer Help Today logs into your system remotely so you don't have to have a stranger in your house. If you feel like having someone come to your house instead,  Geeks Mobile USA can do that too.

I recommend for your safety that you change your administrator password after they have finished. I always do this when I have some one work on my computer either in person or remotely. Once they log in, they run several programs that clean your system for you. They do all the work while you get some down time to watch TV or get your nails done. The whole thing took about 90 minutes but afterword there was a noticeable improvement in the speed of my computer. John, my technician, was friendly and knowledgeable. He explained that while I had no malicious files or programs, I did have a lot of ad ware and spyware clogging up my system. He cleaned up my temporary files and got rid of the cookies that were causing the adware/ spyware junk. He also gave me the name of the most prevalent one so that I could avoid it in the future. He then left a cleaner on my computer, with an icon for easy accessibility, to help me keep my computer running at top speed.

All in all I had a wonderful experience and unlike many "clean up your computer" software programs out there, I was not left wondering what I should delete and what I needed to leave. John was knowledgeable and did it all for me and left me with a fast computer. Then really did a fantastic job.
I would absolutely recommend this to all my friends. You can reach them by phone at 888-855-1805, or live chat with them at their website computerrepairgeeks.net.


Comments

  1. Is it free or do they charge? I really need to try something as I'm sure I probably have some of the same issues

    ReplyDelete
  2. They charge. I think there is a sliding scale but expect about $99. TOTALLY worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this wonderful post! I wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.


    IT Consulting Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment