Random Noise number 5

Agent Daddy and I began a tradition when we were dating of going out to lunch after church on Sunday. I would say we accomplish this most Sundays with sickness and holiday's being the exception to that rule. Because of this our boys have been in restaurants their whole lives. we carried them in the the infant carrier and held their little hands as they took their first steps into the restaurants. We have been teaching them all along the proper behavior for a restaurant all along. Most of the time they are great. I am 95% proud of my boys behavior and 5% perplexed by it at all times.
Last Sunday we were sitting at the table with my widowed mother in law on one side of Airborne and myself on the other. We were waiting rather impatiently for our food as we were hungry and had had a bit of a wait to be seated. all of a sudden Airborne begins making this bizarre sound he directs it at his brother, who ignores him, he directs it at his grandmother, who indulges him and he turns to me and I ask him " What is that horrible noise you are making?"
He replies with out missing a beat "Random noise number five."
I do not know how many "random" noises he has and no I have not heard the first four that I know of. The fact that he has named this bizarre sound has me slightly worried. Agent Daddy looks at me and says " He is so you." I want to believe that was a compliment. Agent Daddy is such a great guy, he would never make fun of me at the table now would he?


Comments

  1. At lest it wasn't just some silly old annoying random noise...it had a name?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how boys just make noises? No one has to teach them that. It just come natural. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment