Flowers?! For Me?

What woman doesn't love to get flowers? When Agent Daddy and I were dating I got flowers at least once a month. He knew that there is nothing a woman likes more than to have flowers show up at her office so that the whole office knows how special she is. All the women come to her desk and tell her how lucky she is to have found a man to appreciate her and all the men get mad because it makes them look bad.

In fact at one place I worked Agent Daddy was known as Whatta Guy. I would get roses they would ask"Iis that from Whatta Guy?" This stemmed from the women all exclaiming " Aww! He sent you flowers AGAIN? Whatta Guy."  I on the other hand would just beam and feel special all day. that is of course until I had to try to carry the flowers out to my car and get them home with out spilling. I do not know how those delivery guys mange it.

Now, whenever I am in need of a birthday gift, I head to the internet. With so many things available to choose from even a gift for crazy Aunt Mable's' Cat's birthday is easy to to come by. I have cousins all over the United States and two in England. It is important to me to be able to have the gifts, I give, be shipped with out me having to head to the post office. I also need to know that they will arrive on time and not look like they were run over 30 times by a Mac truck. Interflora birthday gift ideas is one of my favorite places to shop online for my cousins in England. Their prices are reasonable and the gifts are fabulous.

Next time you need to shop for a gift, go online. I think you will really learn to LOVE it like I do.

Comments

  1. The flowers for me are beautiful, you have shown some wonderful designs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment