The Dead Guy- Chapter 3

Welcome to Fantasy Island
I was surrounded by heat. I was laying on a beach and I saw Drew come toward me. I held out my arms to him and he pressed against me. He leaned down and placed his lips on mine and I felt the electricity shoot through me. It was always  like this with Drew. His lips covered mine and gently rubbed back and forth. He  nipped at my bottom lip and I opened my moth to him as was devoured. His tongue sliding over mine. I felt as though I was drowning and he was my only source of air. The passion began to wash over me. It had been so long. I felt his hands on my breast and moaned. Arching my back to give him better access. I
wanted his mouth on my breast in the worst way.But as always Drew had other ideas. He turned me around and bit the back of my neck where the neck and shoulder meet.  I almost came from feeling. I could feel his hot hand on my stomach as his other hand traveled lower. I could feel his erection pressing into the soft flesh of my butt and an squirmed to feel it rub against me more as he began to massage my button. The man always knew just where to tought me to turn me to fire. I could feel the tension growing as I squirmed and he rubbed and I moaned. Please don't stop was all I could think in my brain that had turned to mush. And then I came.  I was floating on the waves crashing down and then I realized that I was not dreaming any more there was a mans hand in my pants and another holding me against his erection that I had been rubbing so frantically against. I opened my eyes in shock. Oh my God where am I? And then I recognized the smell. That unmistakable male scent that was my ex husband. I shot up in the bed. "What the hell Drew?" I yelled pulling out of his embrace.

"What?" He asked oh so innocently. " Last night you couldn't wait for me to snuggle with you. Of course you had just polished off the better part of two bottles of wine." He smiled and waggled his eyebrows at me. once you were warm but I fell asleep.

"See this is why I didn't want to spend the night. You always have some trick up your sleeve."

"Trick up my sleeve? I didn't drink two bottles of wine and then beg you to get in bed with ME." He  Calmly stated. He was always calm when he thought he was right.

"I don't really understand what the problem is. I love you. You still love me. Why are we sleeping in separate beds? Hell separate houses?" He reached out to pull me back under the covers. It was oh so temping. He always looked so good in the morning.

"You know why." I said resisting the temptation to crawl back down beside him and let him finish what we had started. Resisting the urge to cry because he was still so damn tempting, and he kept telling me he loved me. I stood up and walked to the bathroom down the hall. Time to get myself together. I didn't want him to know how hard this was for me.

When I finished my shower I was greeted by the smells of breakfast cooking. I followed the smell of bacon to the kitchen and found the table set and food on the table ready for me to join when I finished. The boys were well into their breakfasts, Hoover was under the table eating the bits that everyone "dropped" for her, and Drew stood up and pulled out my chair. I sat down still sulking. "Thank you." I said as he pushed in my chair. I wanted to me angry at him but it was so hard when he was being this nice.

"Mom," Dash began. I knew I was in for some kind of lecture because he was giving me the look. "We have to be at the police station and you haven't even done your hair. We are going to be late." Dash hated lateness like some people hate broccoli. It mad him mad to even think he was going to be late.
"I am not doing my hair. We will be fine"
"Officer Yum will be at the staion are you sure you don't want to get all girly for him" Dylan asked
I choked on the eggs I had just put into my mouth and my eyes crossed. I didn't think the twins knew about officer Yum. And then I saw Drew out of the corner of my eye and I knew the fun was just starting.
"Officer Yum?" He asked in his best interrogation voice. the one that made husbands confess that they had been playing hide the salami with their secretary, the marital assets were hidden in the caymans and please don't let him ask me any more questions. The voice worked well for him. You would think I would be immune but I felt ready to confess all my secret fantasies about Officer Yum. So I bit my lip and pretended to be looking for something.
"Jacks..."
"Okay, So I am going to go dry my hair. I will meet you in the car in 10 minutes." I said getting out of my chair and heading back down the hall.
Drew followed me. The twins wisely did not. "Are you seeing this Officer Yum?"
"Huh?" I said playing dumb and flipping my hair over as I turned on the hair dryer. "Can't hear you, the dryers on"
Drew unplugged the hair dryer, and swinging the end from his finger, asked again " Are you seeing someone?" His voice was deadly calm, but his eyes were full of fire.
" I really don't think that is any of your business any more." Now I was getting sassy because I didn't want to tell him that there was no one but him. And I couldn't have him any more.
" Oh I think that if you are seeing someone else they would want to know that my hands were in your pants just an hour ago. And I want to know if some one else is going to be hurt by what happened."
"Nothing happened." I said grabbing for the cord as he lifted it far above his head to the land of never in my dreams would I get it. "Fine we will just go." I said stomping out of the bathroom and down the hall to the front door. I got outside when I realized I had no shoes on. I had just turned around to go back in when Drew appeared with my shoes in his hand.
"You might need these." he quipped holing them out to me. I grabbed them and headed for the car. Dash was behind the wheel and Dylan was beside him in front. I opened the rear door and got in. I began putting my shoes on as Drew locked the door and joined us.
"Off to the circus Mom." Dash said as he pulled away form the curb. None of us had any idea of how true that statement would turn out to be.



To catch up on the other chapters you may have missed click HERE

Comments

  1. Fun tale. I look forward to the next installment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not what I had expected. I was waiting for how this story would tie in to something. It wasn't until I finished that I realized I needed to evaluate it on its merits as an engaging story segment.
    So, it was if fact engaging and believable as a stream of consciousness narrative. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not necessarily my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a candidate for the Lifetime Channel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well written but a few mistakes in the story (sorry) I'll be back on Friday LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment