The Book of Paul - Book Review

The Book of PaulThe Book of Paul by Richard Long
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just finished reading this book and all I can say is WOW. It twists it turns, it skips seamlessly form what you think is one genre to another weaving a tale that is hypnotic and thrilling. You will never see the ending coming.



The characters are vivid and a little scary. Okay in the case of Paul a LOT scary.This is unlike anything I have ever read and I have read millions of pages of fiction.

Do yourself a favor and take a whirl on this roller coaster. If you DARE!

View all my reviews

You can buy this book on Amazon.com or BarnesandNoble.com

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this book, it sounds like a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked it. It was on sale for 99 cents too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment