Okay, So a Blonde and a Brunette Have an Idea...

This blog is so not about blogging. If this is your first bite of the Army of Moms apple then please go read the Power of Boobs or Hooker Heels Crack and Hos Haas becuase those are the meat and potatoes of The Real Army of Moms. Today I am writing about the business of Blogging. I know it is strange but strange is good. My amazing friend Sharon Ruggieri, you might have heard of her, wrote a book.



I know its hard to believe that I have friends that can spell their names much less write a whole book, but it is true. I think I am a charity case for her. Any hoo she wrote a whole book with words and stories and humor and it is just AWESOME SAUCE. The book, Sharing Moms Mad House, is going on sale for $1.99. Can you believe it? I know I know that is like HALF OFF. And you know my cheap little couponing heart couldn't resist telling everyone I know about this great deal but It gets EVEN BETTER. How you ask? Well in two ways. the first way is for you my blogging buddies to get involved in a $100 pay pal giveaway that Sharon is doing on her blog to promote her book. You can buy links to help increase your Facebook Fans, twitter, Pintrest, LinkedIN what ever viewership.  And your Fans get the opportunity to win $100 Bucks.

Its summer time folks and $100 bucks can pay for some Summer Fun!  So If you are interested contact Sharon Ruggieri or myself and we will help you get your summer off to an AWESOME start.

Oh and by the way....my last giveaway increased my Facebook fans by over 300.

Comments

  1. Not joining in this time--but will be buying the book-in paperback format!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks anyway Miki and enjoy the book it is hysterical!

      Delete
  2. Congrats to her :) My daughter has written a book and is trying to find an agent. It's not easy work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it is not but self publishing is a great way to start.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations to your friend! If she's half as funny as you, the book is surely hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corinne! She is funnier. I have a complex just from being around her. Good thing she lives in another state.

      Delete
  4. I am so happy for her! I wish I had the money to jump in on this one. I will help promote for sure though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melinda, what ever you can do to help will be appreciated.

      Delete
  5. Let's get this party started! I'm so excited that the actual book will be ready soon! This should be a fun and great giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment