Farm Fresh on My Door Step?

Yep That is exactly what it is. Farm Fresh to You brings Organic Farm Fresh Produce right to your door. You can choose many different options for delivery:
Mixed Fruit and Veggie
Small Mixed                                  Monster Mixed
$25.00                                            $55.00

Regular Mixed                              Valley Box
$31.50                                            $31.50

More Mixed                                  More Valley Box
$44.00                                           $44.00
No Cooking                                                                  Veggie Only

Small No Cooking                                                       Veggies Only
$25.00                                                                            $31.50

No Cooking                                                                  More Veggies Only
$31.50                                                                           $44.00

More No Cooking
$44.00
Fruit Only, Home and Office
Small Fruit Only                                                          Fruit Only
$25.00                                                                           $31.50

More Fruit Only                                                         Mini Snack Pack
$44.00                                                                        $45.00

Small Snack Pack                                                      Medium Snack Pack
$60.00                                                                         $85.00

Large Snack pack
$110
(price per delivery)

We got the mixed fruit and veggie regular mix. I chose every 3 weeks for delivery. I wasn't sure how much we would eat and was frankly curious to see how many different types of fruit and veggies I would get.

Now I have to say I got this melon that I have never seen before. I cut it open and tasted it and YUMMY! Kind of like honey. I think it may be called a Sprite Melon but I have no idea. What I love most about this is that it is delivered right to my door and in lets me try things that I might not try other wise. I really liked this melon. If I saw it again I would buy it. With Farm Fresh to You there are no excuses not to eat your fruits and veggies. Oh and this helps the growers stay in business by cutting out the middle man. Pretty Cool right?


The Best part of all this? I have a coupon for you. You know how much I loves  me a deal. So here it is Call 800-796-6009 or got to the website www.farmfreshtoyou.com Tell them that Michelle de Guzman of at Real Army of Moms sent you and give them the code 6164 and you can get $10 off your first box. Pretty awesome right?



Comments