He is Hygiene Adverse

My army was coming back from Sunday Dinner at Grandma's house when the inevitable conversation about what was expected of the boys once we arrived home. This is Agent Daddy's way of "rallying the troops" for operation get ready for school on Monday.

Agent Daddy :Boys when we arrive home at 18:50 I expect you to both take showers, lay out your clothes for school and go to bed.



Tech Monkey:Dad I shower in the morning

Agent Daddy :Okay, Airborne you take a shower when we arrive at Alpha check point.

Airborne: Do I have to?

Me: You have not bathed since Thursday night, yes you have to.

Agent Daddy: He is hygiene adverse.

Yes,  he really said that. As if this were a medical diagnosis. Why can't he just say Airborne is stinky and he doesn't like to bathe? Techie went thought this stage not so long ago but I keep hoping that this will run its course quickly. Agent Daddy says that he will begin to bathe of he own free will when there is a pretty girl and hormones present. I guess I can live with out the hormones.


Comments