The Universe-Ity: A Spiritual Education Using the Law of Attraction- Book Review


This book is by Michael Samuels and is a companion to Just Ask The Universe.  I did not read the other book but this book stands alone very well. I actually enjoyed this book. I didn't expect to. I expected it to be filled with metaphysical mumbo jumbo. Instead it is a step by step guide on connecting to who you are, who  you want to be and how to get there. How to be a better you. I liked the conversational style of writing. Samuels is alternately Funny and direct. The author never talks down to you. He continuously encourages and teaches you how to correct yourself. Forgive yourself (and others) and make better choices.

I am going to give this to my teenager. I think it will help him be the best him he can be. I am going to implement many of the tips given. I would recommend it to anyone who just wants to be better than what they are right now. We all have room for improvement.


I am a subscriber to the one good idea theory of trying new things. If You try something new or read a book, watch something on TV etc and learn one good thing that you can apply to your life then it was a worthy cause.  I walked away from reading this book with several great ideas that I will be applying to my life. Most importantly forgiving myself and others. We often don't put those two together in the same sentence. But they are both equally important.  I would share more but I think each of us gets something new and different out of reading this book so I want you to go read it yourself. It is short. I read it in an hour. It was way more worthy of my time than the Real Housewives of New Jersey.

The Universe-ity buy it now on Amazon.com. What are you waiting for?

Comments