Lango Messaging New App Review

Do you text a lot? A little? This free app actually makes texting fun. Little pictures appear next to what you just texted.

Lango has developed the app for both iPhone and Android.  
Get it here for iPhone or Android: 
This is great because the Tech Monkey has both, yes he has two phones. I am not sure how he does it but he switches the card back and forth so he can try things with both phones. But since he has it, and we text each other a lot, now we can send funny pictures as well.

Another great feature of the app is that if you use it to text someone who does not have the app it still sends the text but it sends them a link as well so that they can get the free app too. So then you and the other mommies can be all cool sending funny pictures with your texts.

Now, as you know, the Tech Monkey is a first adopter. He actually had this app way before me. But he didn't share. When one of my other cool blogging friends sent me the link and I got wise to all the fun I was missing out on I went back to the Tech Monkey and said hey try this out. Of course I was thinking that I was all becoming a first adopter too.  But he shot that down quick. He explained that the had used it all summer with his friends. Then he proceeded to show me all the different things you could do with the pictures and text. SHOW OFF.

Anyway the good thing is I am now sharing it with you so you can be one of the cool kids too.





This was brought to you by AdvertiseWithBloggers.com and www.Lango.me  
Find Lango here:
https://twitter.com/langomessaging

Comments