The Tahoe Toupee

Tahoe has been with us three months. In that time he has managed to capture our hearts and exert his mind control upon us. He has also managed to loose every hair on his body...twice. At least.

As you can see he is a beautiful Golden Lab. He is well behaved. And he is way smart. He is also HAIRY. Now I am sure that it is not entirely his fault that he has lost so much hair over the past three months. It has been hot after all. And it is not his fault that I have navy blue carpet in the family room where he likes to lounge while I write. But it does leave a considerable patch of blonde hair on the floor every day. So every day I sweep and vacuum...Okay even I don't believe
that I vacuum every day. Lets just say that I vacuum more now than before he came to visit. And since I am a closet Hoarder, I actually feel bad throwing out so much hair. I mean there are people all over, maybe in my own family, that need some hair. And I have a plethora of hair that I am just throwing
away. Look at what I pulled out of roomba just the other day. And that is just from the hallway. This could make some one a seriously righteous toupee. You know just for the little bald spot on the back of the head. It is blonde so we could dye it to match said persons own hair color. If someone, say my neighbor, needed more than a little touch up of hair, I could vacuum the family room. That will give me enough hair for a full toupee.

And if I needed a whole wig for say, Aunt Martha, whose hair is falling out, I could just vacuum two days in a row. I could start a cottage industry on etsy. I could maybe fund my kids college by selling the hair from Tahoe to the follicully challenged. I believe I have discovered the path to building my empire. Now if I can just convince my Aunt and Uncle to not come pick up their dog I will be in business.

Or I could start knitting sweaters with the hair. I could make everyone Tahoe sweaters for christmas...if I only know how to knit. Oh will toupees it is. Look for me on etsy. It will be Tahoe Toupees for the follicully challenged. Maybe I will use a picture of Donald Trump to sell my product.  His hair and my Toupees look pretty much the same.


Comments