Wind Shadow- Book Review

Wind Shadow by Renee Roszel

 I really enjoyed this book. I loved the descriptions of the beauty and majesty of the Alaskan wilderness. I loved that the main character is a woman whose husband leaves her for another woman. Then she discovers he is single again. She now has to figure out if the love she once had was real or just a fairy tale she really wanted to believe in. Her working through her thoughts and feelings it what connect the reader to a very real to life experience.
 I like to read these kind of books as kind of a palate cleanser between all of the Murder and Mayhem books I also read. this was a pleasant book for a Saturday afternoon.

A long bike trip is not where I would imagine romance to bloom but this story works. The characters are believable and funny. The situations each of the characters find themselves in are true to life. Often we think the divorce was the mistake but sometimes the marriage is the mistake.

Buy it and enjoy the ride.

Comments