Fashion Friday Strandals Review

What is a girl to do when it is hot and you want to wear your favorite flip flops but you need to dress up a bit? Well Strandals of course. Strandals are a new fun fashion accessory that you can use with any sandal that you love.


Here I paired the Strandals with a pair of high healed Flip Flops and my days outfit of pedal pushers and a long sleeved camp shirt. the Camp shirt has embellishments on it so it can be good for day or early evening. California is pretty casual anyway so this dressed up the outfit just enough to make the whole thing work.

We were going out for happy hour and I thought thought that this was a great way to dress up my outfit from the day. Agent Daddy and I are trying to go out alone more now that the boys are older. Some days I just don't feel like changing my whole outfit. These fun shoe accessories do all the extra work so I do not have to.

You can wrap the laces however you want.  They come in a myraid of colors so there is no end to how you can change up your flip flops. I really like them because they are cotton and soft. Do you have a pair of sandals that you love but that rub you the wrong way when you wear them. Try wrapping some Strandals Chic on those babies.

You can find these awesome wonders at ww.jalister.com. They run $9.99 a set and you can see all the different wrapping ideas at that site as well.

Finally I found a great youtube video showing how to wrap them and I thought I would leave you with that.

Comments