Mighty Handle- Review

With Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas shopping I am so glad that I got my Mighty handle. Let me tell you that I have nearly severed my fingers trying to carry to many of those yucky
plastic bags at once. Holidays are the worst because I am always rushed and I always over buy because of all the family and friends coming or the baking etc that I am doing.

I started using reusable bags in the last year. When ever possible I bring my own bag. Problems is that they hold more so even carrying three bags can be dangerous to your fingers. But if I keep the mighty handle in the car I can use it for groceries in plastic and in reusable bags. Also this can be a life saver at Christmas when you are trying to carry all those shopping bags on Black Friday. You know you nearly break your fingers every year. So go ahead order one here.

I can also use it for dry cleaning and laundry. YES! It saves fingers from hangers as well.


My suggestion, get two one for each hand. Your fingers will thank you.

Comments