Scary Fun on the Queen Mary

The Captain and Graceful Gale
The Queen Mary in Long Beach California has been featured in numerous TV shows and used as a set in several very famous movies including the movie Pearl Harbor. The stories of hauntings on the legendary ocean liner are too many to count.  This October the Queen Mary is capitalizing  on its legend by hosting "Dark Harbor". 

The Real Army of Moms was invited to a press event for the opening weekend of "Dark Harbor". Now I love the Queen Mary. She is a grand old Dame, longer than the Titanic,  and  now permanently harbored in Long Beach California.  I love her so much that Agent Daddy and I got married in her Wedding Chapel 19
years ago this month.

So when I was invited to join the Queen this Halloween for some scary fun I couldn't say yes fast
The Army joins the freak show
enough.

This year there is a circus maze, freak show, madhouse, rides and attractions. Basically they are letting the ghouls come out and play and they are inviting us to join in the fun. Think David Lynch meeds Steven King with a side of creepy carnie thrown in on the side. We had a blast wandering the mazes and getting scared. The zombies and the ghouls were thick in the fog shrouded freak show. I took a million pictures because words will not do this barrel of fun justice. Check out my instagram to see more pictures of the fun.

Come join the Ring Master!
This is a great date night for you moms and dads. There were some kids there but unless you have teenagers I would not recommend bringing them. I think that Knott's Scary Farm better WATCH OUT! There is a new Scare Fest in town. Don't miss Dark Harbor at the Queen Mary. Running weekends now through Nov 2nd 2013.

Comments