Blue C Sushi Grand Opening Los Angeles

I think there is something about sushi that just makes people happy.  The wall to wall energy and smiles were contagious.  

These small bites of food rotate around the chef's on a conveyor belt and you just take what looks good to you.  To me, they all look alike, but the tastes are so different!  Thank goodness each plate is on a trivet that shows its name. I found one that I really liked and all be darn, I couldn't remember what it was...so there I was tasting everything until I found it; Veggie roll.  My daughter was in heaven with all the new flavors.

Stuffed Baked Potato roll
BLT (with tuna) roll
and so many more...

The ambiance was very family oriented, prices (very affordable) were brightly posted on the color coordinated plates on the wall.  

The staff was so friendly, courteous and eager to make you at home.  They remembered each special request and were prompt too.  High Props to Dane who gave up his "greeting  podium" to Karen to use as a table.  We were doing our best to eat standing up (it must have been like a seen from Lucille Ball at the chocolate factory...LOL). We were the talk of the restaurant :)  

The location was right in the heart of Hollywood - just a block from the Pantages Theater. 

We cant wait for the opening of Blue C Sushi - Newport Beach in (most likely) January.  

喝采
Kassai
"cheers" in Japanese

Comments