Its My Birthday!

I already have this so you have to buy me something else.
Its my birthday so I thought I would share with you some of the pretty things you can buy me for my birthday. I know you are a complete stranger, but you still adore me right? So you can indulge me on my 23X2 birthday. I am not really able to say out loud my exact age. I am afraid I will scare myself. Lets just say I have been FABULOUS for 6 six years and leave it at that.

So I thought I would share with you some of the
pretty little things I love on Bijuju.com I am in Love with Bijuju.com because almost all of their accessories are under $50. And most are $20 and under.








They carry necklace sets like this one on the left. I could totally rock this with a silk shirt and a pair of jeans. Or dress it up for work with a blouse and a skirt. This would be one of those go to pieces in my wardrobe were you to buy it for me for my birthday.





This bracelet could be worn with the necklace set or the broach. Or on its own. It is totally fabulous and under $50. I can wear it alone or stacked with a bunch of other bracelets for a boho look. This would be another great gift from Bijuju.






This broach would look great on my pea coat with a fabulous pink scarf around my neck or on a black sweater . It would also jazz up that little black dress I was thinking about wearing to the office Christmas party. I could stack it on my coat with the other broach but then I would have to have some pink gloves to go with the ensemble. Oh wait! Bijuju has gloves too. maybe you could pick me up some gloves while you are there getting me the broach.






 Brown is a big color this year and this necklace would make any outfit stand out but I am thinking all my black sweaters would be more beautiful with this champagne around my neck. This would also make a chocolate velvet dress shine. Or maybe you like orange and greens of fall? I bet it would look great with those as well but back to me and my birthday. My favorite color is shiny and you can find all forms of it there. I am open to Christmas presents from there as well. Don't for get the fabulous this Christmas.





Comments