Peace of Mind with SafetyTat

Agent Daddy and I have braved the airport with two kids in diapers and let me tell you it is not an easy task. And that was BEFORE 9/11. After 9/11 it became even harder. And when were off on our adventures I was always worried about our kids getting separated from us.

What if they could not remember their last name? What if they
hit their head and were unconscious somewhere. I was a total wreck the whole time we were gone. And it was even worst at Disneyland. I had a death grip on each of their hands every time we went. I think the Tech Monkey still has scars.

So when I saw the safetytats I was excited. The generic ones, called Write-On!, come with a pen to write www.safetytat.com or at amazon. The Safetytats come preprinted with your cell phone number can run between $6.99 and $9.99.  They are super cute with all kinds of designs that are kid friendly. It takes 20 seconds to put them on and they stay for 1-3 days.

your number on the tat and they last for up to two weeks. You can also order them online at

Safetytat Tattoos provide a quick, highly visible means to help get your child back to you in the event that you are separated. I also think they would be great for an elderly parent who has a speech impairment due to stroke or other medical condition. Also for dementia or Alzheimer's patients.

So if you are traveling this holiday with the kids, or just going to an amusement park, I HIGHLY recommend getting these and saving yourself a ton of worry.

Comments