Chill OUT! With Chillow

I may not have mentioned before but I have many addictions. I know I am an addict because I saw it on TV means I have to try it. It is simple really they can take my call right now and all I need is a credit card number and all my problems will be solved.

Such is the case with the Chillow. I have mentioned my battle with menopause several times and one thing that
plagues me is night sweats. I saw the Chillow and I had to have one. I had visions of sleeping peacefully through the night.

The day the Chillow arrived there was rejoicing. I literal thought I heard angels singing as I opened the box. I carefully followed all the directions and when evening came I was ready to try out the Chillow. As I walked down the hall the Tech Monkey saw me and inquired what great new invention was I carrying.

"Why it is a Chillow." I said proud that I was going to have a solution to my night sweats.
"Oh I saw that on TV and have been wanting one. Thank you!" He said taking it from me.
Now the tech monkey is like a furnace when he sleeps. My hot flashes are like arctic wind compared to the heat he throws when he sleeps. All of the sudden I was feeling like a bad mom that I had not once thought of him when I was dreaming of my Chillow.

So I let him have it. I figured I would let him be the test dummy on this one. Well he LOVES it! He will not part with it for anything and now I have to go buy another one. DANG I should have just ordered two.

If you have been thinking of getting a Chillow I highly recommend it. Don't wait order it right now. Chillow.

Comments