Fuel Shark Really Works

Can I share a secret with you? Well not really a secret, I do talk about my love of the deal a lot. I am always
looking for a deal. I always want to save money when ever I can. When ever anyone in the family asks for something I ask if it is on sale or if there is a coupon. I have to fund my late night as Seen on TV somehow.



Anyway, when I saw the Fuel Shark I thought "Wow! I can combine my love of a deal with late night shopping. I am so in."

So I started dialing. I ordered my fuel shark and when it came in the mail I quickly plugged it into one of the MANY plugs in my car. But every time I turned around someone had pulled it out to plug something else in. Finally I had to coonfess that I had bought this and wanted to use it. "PLEASE" I begged the family, :leave my Fuel Shark alone."

And my begging paid off. I am saving money on fuel. I am not super clear how it works but I really can't explain a combustion engine either. Lets just say that a tank of gas goes farther. Isn't that what we all want? I mean besides 25 cent a gallon gas. So I am impressed. Agent Daddy is impressed and the boys? They are fighting over who gets the other plug to charge their iPad when we are on the road. So mostly a win win. You too can get a fuel shark at www.fuelshark.com.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw an ABC news story about the Fuelshark on Youtube. I started using it about 2 years ago and my mileage has definitely improved. I know this because most of my driving is for business which means I have to keep track of miles driven and gas expenses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used the Fuel Shark for almost 3 years now and it has proven to be a real money saver. I drive an older Toyota Camry and my gas usage went down about 15% when I started using it. I wouldn't be without it, especially now that gas prices have gone up so much.

    Eunice B.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment