Salon In a Bottle

If you are over 40 this has probably happened to you. You have a really busy month and no time to get into the salon but you have a function to go to and boom your hair has an inch of regrowth. Well I have had that happen more times than I care to admit. so when I saw the Salon in a bottle I thought " It can't hurt to try it." I am so glad I did. Now I have tried a TON of products. Mascara for your hair ( What a mess), and colored hair gel, stiff and rubs off
on the pillow if you do not wash it out before bed.) This product erased my regrowth and was still pliable so I could fix my hai and have people touch it without the stuff coming off. I do not wash my hair every day and the product hung tough with me, Never got on the pillow and still looked great the next day. I found a video that really shows how this stuff works:


ABOUT SALON IN A BOTTLE: 
--Salon in a Bottle is root concealer spray that covers gray roots in seconds
--Easy application with a precision control airbrush nozzle that allows custom 
coverage
--In 30 seconds, achieve salon-color results that last until your next shampoo 
(smudge-proof and waterproof)
--Available In Six Colors:  blonde, dark blonde, light brown, medium/dark brown, 
darkest brown/black, red/auburn
--Purchase: www.saloninabottle.com ($24 per bottle, 30-40 uses in one bottle)
--Saves $60-$120 on touch up coloring (one bottle per month)


PRODUCT BENEFITS: 
--Never deal with unattractive root growth between salon visits again
--More time between coloring
--Nutrient-rich formula with Vitamin E, Chamomile and Green Tea Extracts
--Covers where you want it
--Stain and mess free
--Moveable, natural feel
--Pack your hairstylist in your luggage 
 

I just had to share because I know that this is a product that everyone who colors their hair should have.

Comments