I talk all the time about how picky of a eater Airborne is. So along with trying to get him to eat at all I have the added burden of trying to get him to eat healthy. then I found Vemma Next. the Vemma Next has a blend of 12 full spectrum vitamins, over 65 plant sourced mineral and Airborne will drink it.

It comes in a bottle the size of 5 hour energy bottle. But that little bottle packs a punch. Along with the things I mentioned about it also has Mangosteen Superfruit, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic decaffinated green tea, DHA, Choline ( for brain
development) and 14 organic fruits and veggies.

What it doesn't have is artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, allergens, gluten,GMO's or BPA packaging.

And I love this brand also because it is a social enterprise. I know I am always harping of that but I want to know that the companies that I spend my money on care about the things I care about. For every box of Vemma Next you buy Vemma will donate a box to a child in need, Now that is what I call a good deal. You can buy Vemma Next at http://www.vemma.com/next/index.cfm. You can choose Two 32 oz bottles or thirty 2 oz bottles. I like the two oz bottles because we can take them on the go and be sure that Airborne is getting the nutrition he needs.

Just take a look at how Vemma Next stacks up to other vitamins on the market. BTW until now I was buying the Kirkland brand.

Michelle de Guzman

Comments