Keeping it Real and Keeping it Fun

Are you bored yet with your workout you started back in January? Are you still even doing that work out? Do you remember January?

I get bored super easy so don't feel bad. I have some ideas for you to keep you motivated. I went out and tried a Krav Maga class with Agent Daddy. It was fun, it combined self defense with fitness and Agent Daddy and I got to spend some quality time together. They also offer classes for kids as well but this time we left the monkies at home.

I am almost embarrassed to tell you how much fun it is to punch something and not get in trouble. I am far from the fittest person in the room but the class we took was a beginners class and the whole class made us feel right at home. It was quite a work out. The entire class was drenched in sweat by the end. I had the privilege to interview my instructor Wayne Miller. Wayne has been doing Krav Maga for over 12 years.You can join find all the information on classes for every level at http://kmwtrainingcenters.com/locations/west-la/




As you can see from this video this is a great self defense starting place for anyone, not just moms.

Comments